Provide estate and planning services as the virtual, local neighborhood notary on calls in your city and region with Virtual Wills Lawyer. You’ll help complete Virtual Signing Calls™ as the official notary, signing your documents and helping provide confidence and peace of mind.
• Be early for all calls to review vital information and specifics, as necessary for the virtual team.
• Sign and notarize documents during a Virtual Signing Call.
• Provide any and all virtual support via your iPad/computer.
• Continue to grow and learn as an individual about our industry.
Supervision Received and/or Given:
Receive both oral and written instructions from the Operations Team. You’ll work independently.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- High School graduate
- Currently an active, registered notary In your state,
- Competent in the use of computers, Apple iPad, and virtual technology, such as Zoom/Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Excellent people skills.
This position requires sitting for long periods of time while operating a computer. Employees in this position must be mobile, have the ability to bend, and have the ability to lift and carry files weighing approximately 10-15 lbs.