Join the local neighborhood lawyer and notaries on Virtual Signing calls.
• Sign and witness documents during a Virtual Signing Call.
• Place and schedule documents to be shipped using FedEx using.
• Be early for all calls to review vital information and specifics, as necessary for the virtual team.
• Provide any and all virtual support via your iPad
• Continue to grow and learn as an individual about our industry.
Supervision Received and/or Given:
Receive both oral and written instructions from the supervising attorney. This position does not generally involve supervising others however, this employee may train other staff members when assigned large projects.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
• High School graduate.
• Competent in the use of computers, Apple iPad, and virtual technology, such as Zoom/Microsoft Teams.
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
• Excellent people skills.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:•
• College degree
This position requires sitting for long periods of time while operating a computer. Employees in this position must be mobile, have the ability to bend, and have the ability to lift and carry files weighing approximately 10-15 lbs.