Provide estate and planning services as the virtual, local neighborhood lawyer on calls in your city and region with Virtual Wills Lawyer. You’ll help provide guidance to clients as they are provided to you, walk them through preliminary things to consider, then complete your role during the Virtual Signing Call™ with the other virtual team (notary and witnesses).
• Onboard clients in a meet-and-greet style intake call.
• Assess and evaluate client’s estate needs and establish estate planning directives.
• Create the initial documents utilizing the Virtual Wills Lawyer format provided.
• Complete and send documents into the fulfillment process where they’re printed/shipped.
• Be early for all calls to review vital information and specifics, as necessary for the virtual team.
• Oversee Virtual Signing Call to establish continued support and rapport with client, ensuring proper document execution.
• Provide any and all virtual support via the prescribed technological methods (i.e. Apple iPad/Microsoft Surface, etc)
• Provide future client and Virtual Wills product support and care as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited law program.
- Licensed to practice in your state/jurisdiction in one of the following states authorized to provide Remote Online Notarization (RON):
- Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, with strong written and verbal skills.
- Capable of prompt communication to client/team.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to work/manage clients independently and work within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to guide client calls quickly and proficiently.
- Ability to maintain high levels of professional conduct with clients/team, and communicate effectively with clients/virtual colleagues.
- Self-motivated and proactive personality, understanding the importance of client relations and relationship development.
- Competent in the use of computers/tablets and virtual technology (such as Zoom/Microsoft Teams).
- Highly flexible individual capable of adapting to changing work environment/technological improvements, and processes.
- Quick learner, comfortable with technology and ability to quickly learn unfamiliar software.
- Personal commitment to growth and learning as an individual about our industry.
- Payment based on virtual client cases/capacity, per case.
Part-time Remote to Full-time Remote